January 23, 2010, 5:42:00 PM

OPI - Kinky in Helsinki

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I really needed a cheerful bright color, because I'm really fed up with this winter, it's time for spring! :-).

This is Kinky in Helsinki (you gotta love that name), by OPI. My mom actually got it off Ebay because she knew how much I liked it and it's not that easily available anymore, how sweet is that??

It needed 3 coats, which I hate, but I figured it was worth it. This one probably is a rerelease from the European Collection (2002) as OPI rereleased the their best selling colors as a celebration of their 20th anniversary and named it the Colorcopia Collection. Kinky In Helsinki was one of those :-).

I really like the fuchsia color and the slight blue flash it has. Plus it's really glowy which I love.

Who else has had enough of this depressing weather?!